"Creating a top level research center able to raise the challenge of scale-up of digital systems, going from mathematical methods to sensor design and to decision processes"
SysNum aims to:
- Develope synergies between the 4 laboratories in research and graduate schools.
- Contribute to the structuring and animation of the whole “digital community”.
- Be a vector facilitating connections with other local Excellency Clusters or academic research groups.
- Catalyze strong partnerships with socio-economic and academic partners at the regional, national and international level.
- Contribute to an increased international visibility of its scientific community and more generally of the Bordeaux site.